Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Am Back with a warm Thank You Letter.

I have been out for a week and I have not been doing my photo a day.  Hopefully I could start again.
Anyway I just received an email from a friend that I had previously taken a family shoot.   This inspires me do wake up and start shooting again.  Here is the letter...
"Hello!
I just wanted to share with you both --- when I showed our Christmas photos to our family members, they simply loved it! Ang ganda-ganda daw. Plus Joanne, my Mom loved my make-up, thank you thank you once again sa inyong dalawa. :)
Hope you both have a fantastic time back home. Let's schedule a dinner when you're back, let's do it on a Friday para hindi tayo rush and we can relax and enjoy our food.
Take care!
Regards,
Dina"

No comments: