Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2009

Arnis with Ricky Aranza 4th Dan Black Belt Combat Arnis Hong Kong

I have been contemplating to do a photography in martial arts but didn't know anyone who's into the sports. I was talking to a friend about this and it was mentioned to me that I had a Filipino neighbor who is a 4th dan black belter in Combat Arnis a Filipino Style of Martial Arts. As soon as I was given the number I called him up to schedule for a shoot that afternoon and he gladly accepted it. His name is Ricky Aranza.

In this series of photos I have used 3 580 EX II, SpeedLight Pro Kit Diffuser, 3 Pocketwizard Flex TT5, 1 Mini TT1, Canon 5d Mark II and an intelligent tripod that determines where the main light should be brand name Mikey.

Here is the basic diagram:

Here are few of the photos I captured:



No comments: